Botanika - Where Nature Runs Wild!
Botanika – Adventure Awaits
- Botánika’s philosophy—to be an authentic representation of the Osa Peninsula and provide attentive service to our owners and guests. Now, both intrepid explorers seeking one-of-a-kind experiences and travelers that yearn for unfussy luxuries can find their quintessential idea of paradise. Never before has there been an opportunity in Costa Rica like this featuring luxury accommodations, the strength of Hilton Worldwide, and the peerless enchantment of the pristine Osa Peninsula.
Food & Beverage
Explore Local Restaurants and Bars – Have your catch cooked ocean side!
- Tierra A La Mesa – World Class Dining at Botanika
- Driza Bar & Grill – Pool Side Service
- In Room Dining
- Los Delfines – Ocean Side Bar & Restaurant
- Marisqueria – Ocean Side Seafood
- Tribu Ara Macao – Great Sushi
- Pizza Mail.it – Local Pizza
- La Terraza – Second Floor Restaurant in Town
Botanika - Your Gateway to the Rainforest
Our resort will immerse you in the natural world while delighting in premium amenities and the unparalleled service and hospitality synonymous with the Hilton brand. Enjoy luxe accommodations, indulgent dining, an elegant, airy clubhouse, a natural lagoon-style pool, and an emphasis on wellness while celebrating all that is unique to this majestic setting.
Discover the Osa Peninsula – Picture the verdant rainforest and eco-rich Corcovado National Park converging against a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean and Golfo Dulce. As respectful of the idyllic environment as it is reflective of it, Botánika Osa Peninsula, part of Curio Collection by Hilton™, is a resort sanctuary ensconced within the unspoiled tropical splendor of Costa Rica’s southwestern coast. Wild and remote, the rugged Osa offers a window into Costa Rica’s rich past and an escape from the everyday.
SPEAK TO A TRAVEL EXPERT:
US Toll Free +1-833-812-0674
- International Flight to San Jose (SJO)
- Direct Flights Available From Miami, Charlotte, Orlando, Newark, NYC, LAX, Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, & Atlanta
- Regional Flight to Puerto Jimenez (40 Minutes)
- Sansa Airlines
- Flights about every 1-2 hours
- Courtesy Shuttle to Hotel (3 Minutes – Walking Distance)
- Hotel Check- In for Return Flight
- Early AM Return Flights to San Jose – Connections Easy
- Corcovado National Park Tours
- World Class Sport Fishing
- Surf Matapalo Beach and Pavones Beach
- second longest left-hand break in the world!
- Tour a local family-owned Chocolate Farm
- Snorkel the Golfo Dulce by boat
- Horseback isolated mountain paths and jungle trails
- Mountain bike past fruit farms, rivers, rolling hills and flatlands
- Kayak through an exotic river mangrove estuary
- Encounter critters on the Reptile and Amphibian Tour
- Bird Watching
- Monkey Tour
- Zip Line